All the funds raised with this effort will be directly used by the weavers for their raw material expenses so that they can continue weaving more wonderful handmade products for you. We have now defined a MINIMUM Retail Price. But you are free to contribute anything above the defined new MINIMUM Retail Price. All of the contributions above the actual cost will be used to sustain weavers during these troubled times.
We are raising funds with the sale of our handwoven cotton dupattas. The handloom weavers of Barabanki need your love and support, do donate generously.
Here’s what you have to do :
- Fill up the form to your right
- Mention a desired colour choice (we will try our best but it may be difficult to fulfill all)
- Ensure address & phone number is correct
- Make the desired contribution
- Wait for a wonderful handwoven with love, soft cotton dupatta to reach you.
Here’s an open costing of the new MRP-
- Cost of the making a Dupatta : INR 300
- Taxes & transaction fees : INR 50
- Shipping costs : INR 199
(COVID related lockdowns have led to higher shipping charges since all logistic channels are not working)
The handloom weavers of Barabanki need your love and support, do donate generously.