Raise the health bar : Raisins
Black Raisins can be eaten straight out of hand or used as toppings in salads and flavour other dishes. Dry Black raisins help in fighting cholesterol, keeps blood pressure in control and are good for skin. Naturally sweet and juicy these are sure to be absolutely addictive. & Sinlessly So!
5 in stock
Sinless Foods is our sister brand for natural, pure health food that is sourced directly from the farmer. We source pure nuts, berries, dry fruits and seeds. Regular consumption of these comes with a host of health benefits for people across all age groups. Happy health and Sinless Snacking to you!
Antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements in nuts and dry fruits have a host of health benefits, when consumed regularly in balanced quantities:
- Reduces the impact of chronic ailments like cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes etc.
- Boosts immunity and protects against infections.
- Helps in regulating sleep and boosts the neurologic system; thus helping anxiety and depression.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Helps in digestion and keeps the gut healthy.
- Promotes muscle and bone strength.
- Boosts vitality, general health and wellbeing.
Most of the products have a year long shelf life, when kept dry. We suggest air-tight, non-plastic containers for storage once the packet is opened
It’s considered more beneficial to eat these in the morning, when soaked overnight. However, we suggest a heartful free snacking and munching in every possible way. Afterall it’s Sinless!
Dry fruits and nuts make an excellent additive to salads, savories, cereals and yogurts.